PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
We would like to share some guidelines to help you prepare for your visit and let you know what to expect regarding our Covid-19 health and safety procedures.
COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT:
You must complete an online Covid-19 risk assessment prior to your visit to ensure it is safe for you to attend. Please complete it the night before your visit. Click the link below to access:
Please note it is mandatory for all clients to wear face coverings (unless you are exempt). Please arrive for your appointment wearing your face covering. You are required to keep the facemask in place for the whole duration of your visit (unless specific treatment of the face is involved. If required a disposable mask, this can be arranged.
Upon arrival for your appointment, please check in at reception using the self service sign in on the ipad provided. This will notify your therapist that you have arrived. Please take a seat and you will be collected shortly.
NHS TEST & TRACE
You are required to register your visit to Essentia by scanning the NHS Test & Trace QR code displayed at the entrance to the therapy room. If you have not already, please download the NHS Covid -19 official app in preparation for your visit.
As a client you will be expected to consider the following:
• Upon arrival please declare any changes in your health or the health of those within your family unit.
• Please inform your therapist if you develop any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
• In the event of cancellation due to covid related issues, our usual cancellation policy will not apply.
• Please wash your hands (and/or use the hand sanitiser provided) on both arrival and departure.
• It is compulsory for all clients to wear a face covering for the duration of your appointment. Please bring and wear your own mask upon arrival.
• Please arrive for your treatment at your designated time.
• Please attend your appointment alone.
• Please avoid bringing large bags and coats if at all possible.
• We suggest you bring a bottle of water.
• Please maintain social distancing guidelines while in the waiting area and moving around the building.
• Please operate a one in one out policy when using the rest rooms located in reception.
• Please note we are taking cash only payments at this time.
• Please arrange for the correct amount wherever possible to avoid giving change.
What to expect from our therapists:
Our therapists will adhere to Government Guidelines at all times.
We are dedicated to providing strict hygiene practices as detailed in the Covid-19 Secure Hygiene Guidelines. You can request to see a full copy from your therapist.
You will be asked to complete a risk assessment before each appointment to ascertain if it is appropriate for you to receive your treatment.
Hands will be thoroughly washed before and after treatments as usual. Hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol will also be used.
Our therapists will wear clean, dedicated clothes/uniforms for treatments.
Adequate treatment spacing will allow for a minimum of 15 minutes between clients in order to minimise cross over contact in the waiting area.
This 15+ minutes also allows for all coverings to be changed and any surfaces that have been touched to be cleaned between each client.
Your therapist is likely to be wearing a medical grade facial cover and a visor.
The removal of all refreshments is necessary at this time. You may wish to bring your own bottle of water.
Clean linen and towels will be used for each client as usual.
All non-essential soft furnishings have been removed or completely covered.
Waste will be disposed of in line with Government Guidelines.
Laundry will be in line with Government Guidelines.
We require cash payments of the correct amount to avoid giving change wherever possible.
The safety of our clients and therapists are of paramount importance to us. We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if we feel it is necessary in the interest of health and safety.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us prior to your appointment.
Essentia Holistic Health are compliment with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and are committed to ensuring the security and protection of all information.
A copy of our full GDPR Policy is available upon request.
If you have any questions relating to our GDPR compliance, please contact our data protection officer Tracey Fusco.
We understand that it may be necessary for you to cancel your appointment from time to time. We ask that you kindly provide as much notice as possible so that we may offer your appointment time to someone else.
We ask for a minimum of 48 hours in order to cancel or re-arrange your appointment free of charge. Any less than this and the missed appointment time is fully chargeable.
Thank you for understanding our time is precious.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Apple Pay